Saturday, July 12, 2014

FINAL DAY

As I look at the moon tonight, I now know why I have not been able to sleep very well this week.   It is certainly a full moon, and a beautiful night, as well!

The last day proved to be reflective.  How fast this week went!  As instructors reviewed material covered throughout the week, I realized I have not taken as many notes as I thought I had.  I started to frantically recall all the wonderful ideas I said I want to do when I get back to my classroom.  Pictures were allowed today, at the conclusion of the class.  And one thing I was sure to do was get emails for my new friends.  I hope our paths will cross again some day!!

Martie and Andrea Ostertag

Andrea SanGiorgio

Last Class with Andrea SanGiorgio

Martie and Isabel Rosner
















Christophe Maubach and Martie

Rear of the Orff Institut

Untersberg, almost out of the clouds (from the field behind the Orff Institut)

Almost All The Instructors at Closing Ceremony
(Missing:  Christophe Maubach)

No comments: